Here are the steps to get you ready to schedule your appointment:
- Visit a healthcare professional and have them fill out a Medical Authorization Form.
- Schedule your appointment with our own State Certified Medical Marijuana Consultant.
- Bring your Medical Authorization Form from your healthcare professional and a form of ID with you to your appointment.
- You are set!
READY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT?
State certified medical consultants are available via GoogleChat, Zoom, or in-person. Schedule yours today!
Medical Weed in Cashmere, WA | Medical Cannabis Leavenworth, WA | Medical Pot Peshastin, WA
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR CERTIFIED MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT
- Enter patient and designated provider information from the authorization form into the database and create the medical marijuana recognition card.
- Assist the patient with selecting products.
- Describe risks and benefits of methods for using products.
- Give advice on ways to properly store products and keep them safe from children and pets.
- Show how to properly use products.
- Answer questions about the medical marijuana law.